Are you a real morning person with a passion for cooking? Do you want to give our guests a perfect start of the day with your breakfast? Then we are looking for you!
Hotel TwentySeven is an exceptional and sensational suite boutique hotel, located in the city center of Amsterdam with a beautiful view on Dam Square and the Rokin. Hotel TwentySeven, Michelin-starred Restaurant Bougainville and Bar TwentySeven is a destination where anything is possible for our guests. It leaves the guest amazed with unique hospitality that consists of fully personalized services, to meet the needs and desires of our guests. Besides our guests, our employees are very important. New colleagues receive a warm welcome and together we provide a workplace where every employee feels safe and at home.
As a true early bird, you are at your best in the morning glory. You feel at home in the kitchen, have a passion for cooking and an eye for detail. With your perfectly prepared breakfast you provide yourself and our guests with a good start of the day. Besides (independently) preparing various breakfast dishes you are also responsible for the mise en place. You will be part of a small team that will assist you with the preparation of lunch and room service.
Your workplace will always be in tip-top shape so that it is pleasant to work in, both for you and your colleagues. Besides these responsibilities, you will also take care of the correct and timely orders. Hotel TwentySeven is a small boutique hotel with 16 suites. This means that as a breakfast cook you start the day independently until the rest of the team assists you, while working in the most beautiful kitchen of Amsterdam with top view over the Rokin and Dam Square.
In short this is what you will do:
- You will take care of the preparation of various breakfast dishes, recipes and planning;
- Prepare orders according to portioning and quality standards set in recipes;
- Controlling food consumption to reduce wastage;
- Maintain hygiene and cleaning standards in the kitchen to comply (at a minimum) with local health and safety laws;
- Ensure a clean and tidy working environment;
- Adhere to hotel safety protocols and procedures at all times;
- Assist with the preparation of lunch and room service.
- Working in a team and communicate with other departments for excellent quality and service;
- Communicate directly with guests on occasion.
You find yourself in this:
- You are a real early bird;
- Working according to HACCP guidelines is not strange to you;
- You have experience in a similar position;
- You have a hands-on mentality, good perseverance and are stress resistant;
- Besides being able to work in a (small) team, you also enjoy working independently;
- You live in the surroundings of the hotel.
What we offer you:
- Salary between € 2.000,- and € 2.500,- (gross based on 38 hours, depending on knowledge and experience);
- 8% holiday allowance and pension;
- Travel compensation outside Amsterdam;
- Lunch is provided for you;
- 25 vacation days based on a fulltime contract (38 hours);
- Birthdays are not forgotten;
- Learning from the best in the business!
Are you that extra star in the team of Hotel TwentySeven who makes the guests and your employees beam with happiness? Please click on the apply button and submit your resume and motivation letter. Please address your reaction to Tim Golsteijn (Executive Chef). Maybe we'll see you soon!